Mobile Developer iOS
Location: Remote/Working from home
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Google’s large, complex mobile applications.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support authentication, copresence, and cutting-edge network protocols.
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS platform.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS or OS X frameworks.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Comfortable with Objective-C or Swift and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed.